Update Sleep Status
Golden Retriever allows accounts to be placed in sleep mode in cases where accounts are only required on a seasonal basis. While in sleep mode a minimal charge is billed monthly to retain full access to the admin portal. During this time the mobile app will have no access to any dictionary tied to the account.
- A minimal amount will be charged each month to maintain data storage and retain all account dictionaries, databases and settings - there will be no monthly charge for any active license keys
- All data will remain accessible (view, edit, download, delete)
- Manage license keys - set up new devices as necessary in advance of resuming your account
- Build new or edict current dictionaries
From the main Admin Portal menus select Update sleep status. Here you will see any accounts tied to your administrator account and their current status.
To change the status of the account simply click on the 'No' or 'Yes'.
- YES - account is in sleep mode
- NO - account is active and mobile app will collect data
Billing will automatically be adjusted for your next billing cycle.