This Uptime Service Level Agreement (this "SLA") supplements the License Agreement, and together such documents, and others referenced in the License Agreement, form the binding agreement (the “Agreement”) between Genics and the Licensee.
Terms defined in the License Agreement will have the same meaning when used in this SLA.
- Golden Retriever Platform Uptime SLA. Genics shall use all reasonable commercial efforts, being no less than accepted industrial standards in this regard, to ensure that the Golden Retriever Platform are available to 99.5% of the time in any calendar month.
- The following definitions shall apply to the Golden Retriever Platform Uptime SLA.
- "Downtime" means the time commencing when the Licensee or any End User reports to Genics an interruption of Uptime with respect to the Licensee website and ends when Genics notifies the Licensee or the End User the service interruption has been resolved and Uptime in the normal course has been restored. Percentage of Downtime shall be calculated monthly for each calendar month of the Initial Term and prorated for any partial month following the Effective date.
- "Maintenance Time" means the time scheduled by and reserved for Genics to implement application upgrades to and general maintenance of the Technology and the Licensee Website as required. Genics agrees to use all reasonable commercial efforts to limit Maintenance time to a maximum of 3.75 hours per month.
- "Uptime" means that the Licensee Website is available to the Licensee and all Licensee end users ("End Users") for use without interruption or significant slowdown in the normal course excluding Maintenance Time. Percentage of Uptime shall be calculated monthly for each calendar month of the Term and prorated for any partial month following the Effective Date.
- Performance Standards.
- Genics shall provide Uptime equal to 99.5% of a standard calendar day of twenty-four (24) hours for each and every day in a calendar month;
- Genics shall provide the Licensee with at least eight (8) hours notice of scheduled Maintenance Time via the https://status.goldenretrieverapp.com/ page;
- Maintenance Time shall occur during Licensee Website non-peak usage times such times being between 8:00 PM MT and 10:00PM MT daily; and
- Genics shall provide notice to the Licensee as soon reasonably practicable do so when Genics is notified by third party service providers of planned downtime.
- Uptime SLA Exclusions. The Uptime SLA does not apply to any performance issues:
- caused by factors outside of Genics reasonable control; or
- that resulted from any actions or inactions of you or any third parties.
This Golden Retriever Platform Uptime SLA states your sole and exclusive remedy for any failure by Genics to provide the Services as a result of Downtime.